Wednesday 30 July 2014

Life as a single mum

People think being a single mum means you get weekends off,time out,your kids fail at school.you bring up delinquents.
Well not in this household!
My girls have all got great grades.
They aren't on street corners causing trouble.
They have got good manners,even better than some kids with 2 parents that both work and can give them everything they want!
Our government labels single mums as layabouts yes there are some which is why we get that label but not everyone!
My kids do not get what they want at the drop of a hat.
It annoys me when I see kids kicking off with there parents because they want the latest gadget and they get given in to,if they do this as a kid what are they going to be like as teenagers!
Mine have not had it easy I'm the first to tell you this,this said they respect money doesn't grow on trees,respect is earnt not given and to get anywhere in life you need to put in to get something out.
So I'm proud of the way I brought my kids up,even though I've had no help in 11 years financially or emotionally from there father,I'm a stronger person and I'd like to think I've passed that on to my girls.

2 comments:

  1. I agree wholeheartedly although I already told you on twitter! lol xx

    ReplyDelete