Saturday 23 August 2014

Easy Chicken Curry and Vegetable Curry


So not everyone knows how to make curry so I thought I'd talk you through the steps.
First off brown your  skinless chicken off make sure it's white no pink is showing at all.
Browning the chicken takes about 10 to 15 minutes.
I always put a bit of oil or you can use margarine not too much just enough to cover the pan.
When the chicken is cooking boil your rice or if you're being really lazy use microwaveable rice.
That only takes 2 minutes in a microwave.
Now your chicken is cooked you drain the fat off.
Then add a sauce of your choice.
I use Pataks Korma sauce.(Jar)
But you can use whatever sauce you prefer.
You literally empty the sauce and chicken together and cook for about 15 minutes.
It's quick and easy.
Now the vegetable curry takes the longest.
I bought from Asda a vegetable curry pack in the fresh aisle.
You add a tin of tomatoes,1 oxo cube,100 ml of water and of course the mixture.
Keep stirring it's meant to take 30 minutes on the hob or 7 minutes in the microwave.
I cooked on the hob.
Make sure you turn it down once it starts bubbling or it will burn.
Then all that's left is to dish up and eat.
And serve with any thing you like be it popadoms or naan bread.
Was very yummy.
Thanks for reading.
Let me know if you try this.
Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment