Wednesday 27 August 2014

Potty Training


Well I think we've finally cracked it!
Jack my grandson has been showing signs for a while but refusing to use the potty or the toilet.
He had a few good days on holiday and used the potty then deciding not to again.
So on Sunday I told him right no more nappies let's use the potty today.
Each time you use the potty you can have a sticker and at the end of the week you can choose a present.
So we've had hardly any accidents at all.
A few dry nights as well.
He's also very happy and feels like a big boy and gets very happy when he's used the potty.
I might also point out Jack is my grandson he's 2 and almost 5 months.

I also found him harder than the girls as well.
When the girls were at that age ( long time ago now!)
From the first time I introduced them to the potty they used it.
Then again Jacks pretty stubborn lol.
Hope these tips help.





No comments:

Post a Comment